|| Spring Essentials ||
1. Pretty Pebbles Cuff Bracelet – LYLIF – $12.00: Chunky accessories were all over the runways this spring. Forget about the delicate simple pieces because it’s all about making a statement. Pair these bangles with your favorite 3/4 sleeve blazer or fun flowy maxi dress.
2. Havana Floral Print Dress – Marc by Marc Jacobs – $885.00 – MyTheresa.com: The floral trend is in full bloom this season. Pants, tops, dresses, and even shoes are getting their floral fixation. From roses to tropical hawaiian prints, designers make this trend fit for anyones floral preference.
3. Weave Metal Bar Clutch – ASOS – $43.63: Complete your springtime look with bright white accents. With multiple outfit pairings, this great woven clutch can be worn dressed up or down. Wear it to tone down all of your vibrant patterns or throw it into a pastel mixture.
4. Mint Textured Peplum Skirt – TopShop – $68.00: Not only is the peplum skirt perfect for just about any body type but the mint hue is one of the popular color trends this spring. I am not one to wear multiple trends at once but this one is definitely an exception. If you don’t wear a ton of skirts, the peplum comes in different forms such as tops, dresses and even jackets (see previous post on how the peplum fits here) As for the color, this minty subtle hue looks great with neutral tones or even other pastels.
5. Poppy-Razzi Collection – Essie Nail Polish – $8.00: If you do not go bold for your wardrobe you must go bold for your nail lacquer. Essie’s Poppy-Razzi Collection has the perfect color combination to incorporate into your spring look. These vibrant hues are just what this season is all about, if you want an attention grabber but scared to try those printed pants you see in the store window, go for the bold orange or pink nail polish (Essie polish names from left to right Camera, Bazooka, Lights, Action).
6. Suede Point Court Shoes – Santo – Asos – $79.99: Pointy pumps are breaking through this season shoe must-have. From metal toes to eye-catching patterns to suede fabrications, this heel has versatility that goes a long way in your wardrobe and is a great transition piece for summer. The more subtle the color, the more you can wear it all year long (think black and neutrals).
7. Lace Shell Top – Oasis – $65.00: This romantic textile is departing from it’s lingerie image and mingling into ready-to-wear-wardrobe. Lace is the one item that every girl must own. Whether you are edgy or sophisticated, lace always brings a sense of femininity to your outfit, and who doesn’t want that?