|| Date Night ||
After a few days of wind and rain, warm nights are right around the corner which means more time running around town with your man. Haute Obsessions Beauty Editor Tim Liu found a few effortless products to help you get out the door faster without spending countless hours in front of the mirror.
1. Clinique BB Cream: Sometimes less is more. On your date night, You don’t want to hide your beautiful face under a thick layer of foundation, make it natural and pretty with BB Cream, it blends with your skin using a combination of pigment and optical diffusers to make your skin look more smooth and radiant in just one step. It’ll hydrate your skin as well as giving you a good amount of SPF for the day.
2. Dior Skin Nude Tan – Bronzing Powder & Glow Powder: Summer is quickly approaching; make sure you don’t show up to your date looking pale and colorless! Give yourself a beautiful tan with Diorskin Nude Tan Bronzer, it’s a matte finish so you want to apply it under your cheek bones blending it along the hairline and along the jaw line, then follow with the Glow powder, which also has a bronze tint to it but with a bit of a gleam to it. You can apply this directly onto the cheekbones, nose and chin to contour your face. These two products together is definitely a power couple!
3. Nars Semi Matte Lipstick – Heat Wave: Intimidate your man with a bright orange red lipstick! This modern semi-matte lipstick gives you full color in a beautiful velvety texture. This is not only a beautiful color, but also THE color for the season!
4. Smashbox Gel Eyeliner: Doesn’t matter what shadow you wear or none at all, you’ll always need eyeliner; it’s a very vital part of your makeup, especially on your date night! If you’re going for a natural look, using a bullet brush smudge gel liner directly onto your lash on (touching your lashes), then do the same with the bottom lash but only about ¼ in from the outer corners of the eyes.
5. YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils – Shocking: Make sure you flutter those lashes with YSL Mascara – Shocking. This mascara wand has a twist cut to it, so all the bristles go different directions to reach every part of your eye lashes from every angle! It’s not only great mascara but a beautiful product on the outside as well!