|| Makeup Picks for Mom ||
1. Clinique – Chubby Sticks: This is the best lip product for those moms on the go! It’s a moisturizing lip balm with a moderate amount of color; currently available in 8 shades from raisin to neutral to peach and a few pinks, my personal favorite is the Mega Melon, a perfect coral for spring!
2. Trish McEvoy – Planner: This is the perfect gift for mother’s day! This gift will be something that you can keep adding to, think of it as a makeup charm bracelet. Once you purchase the planner, you can purchase refills of powders, blushes, eye shadows lips palettes and brushes they’ll all stay put in the magnetic planner so Mom can have her makeup with her in a convenient planner everywhere she goes! You may just want to grab one for yourself as well!
3. Giorgio Armani – Luminous Silk Foundation: Give your mom the good stuff! The Luminous Silk Foundation from Giorgio Armani gives the skin a natural glow, the coverage is sheer to moderate so she won’t look too made up and still feel natural and glowing. It has won numerous foundation awards including InStyle Best Beauty Buys.
4. Smashbox – Limitless Waterproof Liquid Liner Pen: An easy to use, yet long lasting liner pen that would be perfect for moms. It’s easy to apply, like a pen, so you can hold it flat and glide it along the base of lashes to give a perfectly clean liner look, or you can also use a smudging bullet brush (Napoleon Perdis brush 7r) to smudge the liner immediately after application for a softer look.
5. Tarte – MultiplEYE Mascara – waterproof: The MultiplEYE Mascara by Tarte not only will help your lashes grow as you use the product daily, but it’s also an amazing-wear mascara! It gives great volume to the lashes without clumps or fibers which may flake after a few hours wear. It stays water proof all day without a bit of smudging. A quick tip on applying mascara. If you hold the base of your lashes with the lashes touching your finger and brush the mascara wand against your finger, you’ll get a full coat of mascara with no smudging on the eyelid or having to apply mascara 2-3 times to get the effect you want. Mom would appreciate a low maintenance yet volumizing mascara.